Welcome to WCCIoT 2018 !
Scope of the Symposium
The International Symposium on Women in Communication, Computing & IoT (WCCIoT 2018) is pleased to invite you to respond to our Call for Submissions for International Conference on Communication, Computing & Internet of Things - (IC3IoT 2018) hosted by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering will be held at Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai, India from 15-17 February 2018.
Women have gradually emerged as able participants in the
workforce and have even advanced to hold important roles and
positions. Although progress has been made, the precipitous
journey is not yet complete. Global concerns about current and
future roles of women in computing occupations gained more
importance with the emerging information age.
The International Symposium on Women in Computing,
Communication and IoT (WCCIoT 2018) will serve as a platform to
explore the opportunities as well as the diverse challenges facing
women in Computing, Communication and Internet of Things
WCCIoT 2018 provides a great opportunity:
- To provide a platform to stakeholders to meet and share the ideas, views and new findings in the field of Computing, Communication and IoT.
- To strengthen the relationship with industries and academic institutions of the India with the rest of the world.
- To provide a space for students and researchers to meet, discuss, and learn with experts in the related field.
- To reduce the gap between the industry and academics.
- To promote a high level of interaction among stakeholders in Computing, Communication and IoT.
- Prominent International Experts as Keynote Speakers
- Many papers related to IoT and other inter-connected domains.
- Demo/Poster/Prototype presentation by Students and Companies
- Internship opportunities at IoT Start-ups in Bangalore
Prof. Dr. Katina Michael University of Wollongong, Australia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aduwati Sali Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Prof. A. R. Rajini, HOD, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai
- Agricultural Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Assistive Technologies
- Autonomous Systems and Robotics
- Big data and data mining
- Bio-computation and Bioinformatics
- Biomedical Imagery
- Cloud and Big Data Analytics
- Coding Techniques
- Communication Networks and Distributed Systems
- Computational Complexity and Cryptography
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Education and Learning Technologies
- Computer Vision, Image processing and Pattern Recognition
- Communications Technologies for Remote Locations
- Control and Automation Systems
- Data Engineering and Data Mining
- Disaster Warning, Avoidance, and Response
- Frugal Innovations
- Genetic Fuzzy Systems
- Green Computing
- Green Internet of Things
- Health Informatics
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and IoT
- Humanitarian Challenges and Opportunities
- Image, Video, and Signal Processing
- Information Ethics
- Intelligent Systems
- IoT Innovations and Technologies
- IoT analytics
- IoT and Human-Data Interaction
- IoT architectures, platforms and applications
- Legal Aspects of Computing
- MIMO & UWB Systems
- Machine to Machine Communication
- Management of Computing and Information Systems
- Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Computing
- Multi Carrier Modulation
- Multimedia Systems
- Natural Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Online Communications, Collaborative Systems, and Social Networks
- Real Time and Embedded systems
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Simulation and Modelling
- Social Informatics
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Systems and Software Engineering
- Women in Informatics
- e-Commerce, e-Business, e-Government
Submit your paper in IEEE format. Submitted work should be original and application oriented. Acceptance will be based on reviewer's comments that will address the strong and weak aspects with suggestions to improve the work.